Fat burners - as preparations facilitating the transport and dissolution of fat in the body - are one of the most sold slimming preparations. They are dedicated to people who want to reduce weight by reducing the percentage of body fat.
Who are fat burning supplements for? Their activities can be used not only by professional athletes, but also by amateurs who are physically active. The products are intended for both men and women. Fat burners should not be taken during pregnancy, however, and also by people with heart disease and high blood pressure.
Fat Burning Supplements - What is Thermogenics?
Fat burners contain active substances that support fat burning in an effective and fully safe way for the body, making it easier to get your dream figure. Fat burners help to get rid of the troublesome abdominal lining, but also regulate the hormonal balance and add vitality. The activity of fat burners in the human body is largely based on blocking the activity of lipase - an enzyme responsible for digesting fats from food. Then the body is forced to use the energy reserves accumulated in its own adipose tissue.
Fat burners accelerate thermogenesis, a series of processes in the body that produce and maintain body temperature. Thermogenics consist of substances that accelerate the production of heat with the use of spare adipose tissue. The consumption of fat reducers causes the impulses conditioning the intensive metabolic changes to reach the fat cells. As a consequence, it significantly accelerates the lipolysis process, i.e. the breakdown of fat and the release of energy from it.
What can fat burners consist of?
Available on the offer musclepower.pro fat-burning supplements are high-quality preparations with content tested and approved by specialists. There are many types of thermogenics on the market, and they can include, for example:
- L-carnitine - one of the most popular active ingredients of fat burners. It is an amino acid that plays an important role in the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria of cells, where the process of energy release takes place. L-carnitine stimulates the thyroid gland to work, the hormones of which also accelerate fat burning.
- Caffeine - is part of coffee, but in thermogenics it is in a more concentrated form. It stimulates the nervous system to work, keeps it on standby, which speeds up metabolism and results in greater heat release.
- Guarana - fruit extract of the same name, which has an effect similar to caffeine, but conditions less violent processes.
- Green tea - as an addition to thermogenic capsules, it accelerates the breakdown of fat and inhibits the process of their absorption from food
- Spicy spices - black pepper or ginger extract are natural weight loss aids, eagerly used by producers of fat burning supplements.